Professional Development opportunities:
- Mar 7-8– Advanced Manufacturing Technology Forum (Orlando) (http://www.amtonline.org/calendar/ – first event on list)
- Mar 9 – NSF Grants workshop: how to get one (8:30 am-12 pm) @ HCC Brandon*(this is appropriate for educators and grants folks not familiar with NSF community college programs)
- Mar 9 – Innovative Manufacturing Webinar (1:00-2:30pm) Please see registration information below.
- Mar 27 – Nanotechnology Forum (9:00 am -7:30 pm) @USF Marshall Center, Tampa*
- Mar 29-30 - Engineering Technology Forum @ IRSC
- Apr 13-14 – Introduction to Programmable Logic Controllers @ HCC Brandon*
- Jun 13-15 – Engineering Technology Summer Institute II @ HCC Brandon (more info coming soon!)
- Jul 23-26 - HiTEC Conference Denver, CO* (not free)
- Oct 29-30 – 22nd Annual Science Educators Workshop – Tampa, FL (View Flyer)
Note: All *’s have links from the FLATE home page (www.fl-ate.org) to online registration.
NOTE: the PLC workshop is limited to 10 participants! Register early!
Please don’t hesitate to contact FLATE with questions or more information.
Please join us for this FREE webinar on Innovative Manufacturing.
See complete details and registration link below.
Join Us for this FREE Webinar:
Date: Friday, March 9, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Length: 90 minutes
Description: Since the first 3-D “printer” produced its first prototype in the late 1980′s, the technology has grown exponentially in breadth and volume. Now know better as “additive manufacturing”, it now encompasses 3D scanning, 3D printing and product design. With innumerable applications in many industries, it integrates cloud computing, high end image processing, product design, business sectors from archeological reconstructions to gene therapies. Learn about the newest technologies and how they are being taught in technology programs from industry and educator experts.
Past Webinar Recordings:
Did you happen to miss a NetWorks webinar? Search NetWorks Digital Library, Keyword Search: “Webinar” for past webinars to listen, watch, and learn.For more details about this and other upcoming webinars, visit the etWorks Webinar Calendar.
Sign up to receive future announcements directly.
For specific information, contact: